The weekly classes of modelling sculpture and ceramic
- Adults and teenagers from 15 years old.
- In a wonderful setting, with small group for a more personalized support.
- 8 persons maximum.
- Discover the basic technics to work clay, from the conceptualization to the finalization (work ‘in the rond’, low or high-relief) and the preparation of the firing (hollowing technics).
- Suggestion of thematics and possibility to work on personal projects.
- Training to the fundamental gestures and conception of a progressive path toward autonomy and sure and precise reflexes.
- Punctual sessions on ceramic during modelling sculpture classes. You’ll be initiated to the spectrum of ceramic. Shaping, pinch pot, colombins, sgrafito, mishima, mocha tea, enamel, etc.
- Monday and Tuesday: 9am to 12pm – 3pm to 6pm – 7pm to 10pm.
- Wednesday : 9am to 12pm – 2pm to 5pm.
- Hours include installation and cleaning time.
RATES (material and firing included)
- Single class (3 hours): 40 € – 13,33€ per hour
- 5 classes subscription: 190 € (5%)
- 10 classes subscription: 360 € (10%)
- 40 classes subscription: 1400 € (12,5%)
The independant workshops
- Independent workshops are opened to advanced individuals that can work autonomously on complex technic of sculpting.
- You work without my support in these workshops.
Similar to collective classes.
Hours include installation and cleaning time.
RATES (material and firing included):
- Single class (3 hours): 35 €.
- 5 classes subscription: 166 € (5%)
- 10 classes subscription: 315 € (10%).
- 40 classes subscription: 1225 € (12,5%)
To register, it’s easy
- All classes demand registration, as there is a limited number of spots.
- Please read carefully the internal rules of the Jules Verne workshop.
- Download the registration form below. Mail your registration document signed along with the deposit check.