NEW DATES FOR RAKU INTERNSHIPS FOR APRIL AND MAY 2021.
TO NOTE :
NATIONAL CONTAINMENT. COVID
All dates originally planned for April are now canceled due to President Macron’s official announcement on Wednesday March 31.
The dates for the month of May remain unchanged to this day.
You want to live an extraordinary experience discovering the clay, the arts of fire and ceramics, come with family or friends.
• 4 people maximum – 3 minimum.
• For the courses you can come alone or accompany and form your own group. You can also suggest dates for me and we’ll see if that’s possible.
New raku internship option
Option 3 in 1
Discovery. Adventure. Exploration
This new internship option allows you to learn raku, and to leave with enameled and fired pieces. Six pieces provided by the Jules Verne workshop – Raku bowls for the tea ceremony will be to choose and decorate.
All the explanations, formalities and the price of this new 3 in 1 option can be found in the Courses & internships – Raku internship section of the site.
Course dates in April and May 2021 – NEW OPTION 3 IN 1 Discovery • Adventure • Exploration
- Sunday April 18, 2021 – SOLD OUT – CANCELLATION OF NATIONAL CONTAINMENT
- Saturday April 24, 2021 – CANCELLATION OF NATIONAL CONTAINMENT
- Sunday April 25, 2021 – CANCELLATION OF NATIONAL CONTAINMENT
- Saturday May 1, 2021
- Sunday, May 2, 2021
- Thursday May 13, 2021
- Friday May 14, 2021
- Saturday May 15, 2021
- Sunday May 16, 2021
- Saturday 22 May 2021
- Sunday 23 May 2021
SCULPTURE MODELING WORKSHOPS
- From Friday 16 to Saturday 17 April 2021 – FULL – CANCELLATION NATIONAL CONTAINMENT
You can suggest dates for me. We will see together if this is possible with the planning of the workshop and my artistic events and exhibitions. 2 people minimum.
I guide you and accompany you in this experience of clay.
Hours: 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. 6 hours per day x 2 days.
Program of the internship: discovery of different sculpting techniques (mass, plate, columbus, imprint, etc.), with the help of specific tools (roller, cleat, roughing tool, mirette, etc.).
Price: 204 EUROS per person for 2 days.
- You want to come and work with clay and take advantage of the workshop, you can come in free workshops. Do not hesitate to visit the section “The weekly sculpture, modeling & ceramics lessons” where you will find all the details, explanations and prices. You can also call me and ask me questions about your internship. Do not hesitate, I will inform you with pleasure.
WEEKLY CLASSES AT THE JULES VERNE WORKSHOP
• Registrations are open year round. All levels and beginners welcome. Do not hesitate to visit the section “The weekly sculpture, modeling & ceramics lessons” where you will find all the details, explanations and prices. You can also call me and ask me questions about your desire to take year-round courses. Do not hesitate, I will inform you with pleasure.